أبــداع - CREATIVITY

أبــداع - CREATIVITY

Google search engine

Google Groups
Subscribe to Creativity - إبــداع
Email:
Visit this group

Mar 10, 2011

From Gaza strip to Spain


I write to you after the departure of CREART team land of Gaza, and I grieved over they passing, CREART Spanish team was in Gaza since February 14, 2011 until March 7, 2011. Team CREART Representative by Director Chene Gomez worked here since 2005, and they were here year 2011 for the implementation of the project Improvement of capacities of 15 volunteers from UHWC, to promote Education in Peace Building, Gender Equity and Equality and Children's Human Rights, in Gaza Strip, this project who found all the approbation of all employees and volunteers by the implementers and partner institution has embraced the project, namely Union of health work committees.
The purpose and objective of the project-Semitism to a large extent, since the objective of the project is essential to improve and develop the capacity of a group of volunteers, Youth (male and female) and give them the obscenity to continue in their careers and upgrading to a better future for them, in terms of giving them the skills composition of the team, communication and networking among themselves, art and how to deal with colors and other skills to anyone capable of belonging to community action to work in a professional manner to a large extent.
On the other hand about work with mothers and their children, where they found that the extent of impact of workshops carried out in centers UHWC in Beit Hanoun and Jabaliya, to have a particular impact on mothers and children to draw a smile on their faces, and to create the better climate for them, at least we were able to contribute even a simple alleviating the suffering of children who are certainly the future candle that will guide us always and without them we could not have achieved.
It should also be noted that the volunteers also have a major role in the completion of the workshops representatives’ by friend “Aaed Brakat” who was the leader, all-encompassing and support them all the activities that were implemented. “Mohammed Salha” and coordinated the project coordinator of UHWC already had a major role also in meeting the needs of the project and all necessary for the implementation and workshops as required.
Chene, Rebeca, Marta, Raul and Maria, Perhaps the words do not give them their right and we feel our words and this time we made them lose what they deserve infused with a sense of love and appreciation, respect and reverence and warmth Few of what we find people who deserve these words. Where they were abuzz with neither toil nor tireless work towards the achievement the goal of the visit to the Gaza Strip.
CREART team I learned from you I learned that you try all beyond my control that remove sadness from my heart, I learned from dedication and hard work you've learned to make my smile is the secret of dealing with the people around me, I learned from you that the pen remains true impact of his writings immortalized irrespective of the passage of time and a long time, I learned from you that the brothers a foundation to deal with the other person, I learned from you that we should be patient because its reach to what we want and we're making, I learned from you that everything that we offer to others it must be derived from within the heart and not follow selfish, I learned that you do not sad that I did not receive any replies to the topic raised in a few days because it is probably in a day passes by people and shake off the dust and will put it in response to re-revived again, I learned from you that I am not ashamed whatever the objective set by the weak promised aspects of it I know that your comments to me will be better than my level the next time, I learned that you control my temper and save the cool, even in my daily life, I learned from you ... Yes you to be discreetly
(Thank you to all CREART and all the friends and loved ones)
To observe all things and I correct them when necessary, but do not impose my personal mind, but the observer to correct mistakes
(Thanks Chene Gomez)
To be the owner of a significant figure, but in a way I deal with others and divert them without condescension
(Thanks to Rebeca Perez)
And to deal honestly with everyone , And that we all as members of one body, and to preserve what was built by someone else and more than paper and try to provided the peace in everywhere. 
(Thanks Marta Mercade)
I learned from you and my life and all those who lived with me to be offer work and don’t wait to give something to preserve the paper where I belong and keep it, my apologize to everyone probably forgot one inadvertently me, but know that you have a large prestige my heart your names are mentioned, whether or what I remember.

In the hope of meet you as soon as you have my full respect and loyalty, appreciation, and certainly a better tomorrow and whether we were together or not, be that the days will be enough to bring us together again.

Mahmoud ALhawajri 
Thursday 10/3/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment